BOLOGNA CONNECT is a non-profit association in the form of a ‘project incubator’ seeking to address the need for the ‘internationalization’ of the city of Bologna across a variety of sectors and target areas including: design, technology, culinary arts, language, music, culture and business
Mission BOLOGNA CONNECT exists to promote awareness of Bologna in the international world as a viable competitor among the large international cities of Europe by exporting a complete, diverse and modern image of Bologna aiming to improve the city’s position in the areas of international business investment, commercial activity and cultural and recreational tourism. Vision BOLOGNA CONNECT strives to improve Bologna’s current position in the areas of international business investment, commercial activity and cultural and recreational tourism so that Bologna is considered among the top 3 cities visited in Italy by international businesses, education seekers and tourists. We believe that the name Bologna should be synonymous with international diversity, modernity, and completeness. Our city has the potential to be the full package so we are working to insure that we are know across the world as such. Values Integrity is our core value which can be expressed across the following areas:
- Diversity- our projects span a vast variety of people and ideas
- Transparency- we strive for open relationship with reciprocal trust and respect and maintain a policy of informations sharing
- Innovation-we have a very creative communication distribution and can reach audiences globally via our very strategic network.
- Flexibility- we are an agile organization allowing us the capacity to manage unexpected change and respond quickly and efficiently to adverse conditions.
- Perseverance-we strive to the highest level to preserve the integrity of our projects and mission always leveraging innovative tools and global know-how.
BOLOGNA CONNECT was founded by three partners that make up our strategic board: Antonella Orlandi, Laura Bizzari and Neima Sitawi.